Catalog of Manuscript Collections
MSS B11: George Hare Ford Company Sales Ledger, 1897-1899
The ledger records the sales of the George H. Ford (b. 1848) Company, a jewelry business, from 1897 to 1899, at the time when the company was located in Ford's building on the corner of State and Chapel streets. The company specialized in engraving, and the ledger has examples of the company's handiwork.